Toko Low fluoro WARM Worldcup ski wax 5502011 0 to -6 C 120g Swiss Made
Add a note to encourage purchase
Low fluorinated racing wax to meet the highest demands at a price that won't be undersold.
Soft, low fluorinated hot wax for training and racing.
- For damp to wet snow conditions
- Also used as a base wax and base layer for HF waxes in racing events
- Snow temperature: 0° to -6°C, air temperature: +10 to-4°C
- Iron temperature 130°C
- Tribloc-Technologie for perfect gliding properties
- High degree of hold
- Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products
- Resealable wax case
Contact us at universalexports.io for wholesale inquiries.