Dragonski CH Med RED Ski Wax for All Snows -8°C/+1°C (200g-7oz)
Add a note to encourage purchase
Speed, acceleration and abrasion resistance is the trademark of DRAGONSKI products.
- Non Fluor wax for mid and universal temperatures, works from to -8°C to 1°C (17 to 34°F);
- Perfect for everyday skiing, boarders or XC;
- Environmentally friendly product;
- Wax iron temp: 120 °C (250°F);
- 200 g (7 oz) wax package sold individually;
- Made in France.
How to wax with Dragonski (video in French):
Since 1999, Dragonski is a French manufacture of gliding waxes for skis and snowboards. Choosing this brand means opting for versatility and performace, a reduced range for a simple, effective and easy to apply waxing chart on all types of snow.