Dragonski FX9 Purple Base Training Pro Ski Wax -10°C/+10°C(400g-14oz)
Add a note to encourage purchase
Paraffin training wax block with ZERO FLUOR. For the regular maintenance of performance skis. Used for training and high performance skiing.
- Iron at 120°C (250°F);
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 10°C (14 to 50°F);
- Type of snow: artificial, new, glossy;
- Discipline: SLALOM & GIANT SLALOM;
- Can wax around 40 pairs of skis;
- 400 g (14 oz) wax package sold individually;
- Made in France.
How to wax with dragonski (video in French):
Since 1999, Dragonski is a French manufacture of gliding waxes for skis and snowboards. Choosing this brand means opting for versatility and performace, a reduced range for a simple, effective and easy to apply waxing chart on all types of snow.